- 🔥 Safe Cooking Butane Torch — SECURITY LOCK prevents accidental ignition and Anti-Flare technology for worry-free operation. Design with a wide set base helps to prevent it falling over. Long angled nozzle and burn-free finger guard keep your hand safely away from the flame. (Tips: The Butane Not Included)
- 🍣 One-handed Operation — The switch can be operated by one hand, the prepositive switch-more ergonomic design. EASY TO USE：1.Please open the front switch. 2.Press the Safety lock button with your thumb. 3.Adjust the flame as required. 4. After use, it can be placed vertically or horizontally for safer.
- 🥪 Adjustable Flame — NANW refillable culinary torch flame can be adjusted according to your need. An adjustable regulator affords to get an accurate flame intensity for a diversity of uses such as cooking, searing and much more. Flame temperature can reach up to 1300 °C/2372 °F. Depending on the size of the flame,so you can choose the different flame according to your requirement.
- 🍮 Wide Uses — The butane torch is great ideal for baking cake, dessert, heating milk, coffee and melting cream, cheese, grilling steak, hot dog, bread, turkey and so on. Also useful for lighting your fireplace, candles or cigars, for hobby, arts and crafts projects, jewelry making, for multiple camping applications, dabs, and much more. Best deal for restaurants and top chefs.
- 🎁 Refillable Blow Torch — Up to 11g of gas may be filled, use only high quality Butane Fuel which with long-nozzle gas cylinder (GAS IS NOT INCLUDED IN). Please follow the instructions provided carefully before filling gas. Once filled, let it rest for a few minutes before using again.
Package Dimensions: 70.08x50x20.08
In order to assure safety transportation, this cooking blow torch comes with no gas, but it fits most Butane Gas. Refill and it will work.
Turn the Fire Ignition toward “CLOSE” when you are not using it.
Please be sure to keep it out of the reach for children.
Keep away from the face of yourself, other people and any inflammable articles while using.
Avoid direct sunshine for long hours or place it at the place over 122°F/ 50 °C.
Use acceptable butane gas, otherwise it is possible to break the lighter or shorten service life.
Please take a break when continuously burning for 5 minutes.
1x blow torch ( Butane gas not included)