ezshop.au Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- The artworks that are mentioned are unique
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a few days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund, first recheck your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with us at orders [at] ezshop.au.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same thing, email us at orders [at] ezshop.au, and then we will send you the address to send.
If the item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address we will provide you via email.
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance if returning more expensive items. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at orders [at] ezshop.au for questions related to refunds and returns.