Brand: Visit the Garmin Store
- Ultratough athletic design featuring bright 1.3” AMOLED display and 47mm case; the watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from the Garmin Connect online community when paired with your compatible device
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Package Dimensions: 39.76×39.37×39.11
Wear epix, be epic. With epix, the premium active smartwatch, you can take on every day with the stunning AMOLED display and up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. Stay connected with smart features, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments and music storage. Understand your body with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring features that track Pulse Ox, heart rate, respiration and more. Train how you want with 30+ built-in sports apps, and take it further with performance metrics and Garmin Coach training plans. When you’re ready for adventure, you can download TopoActive mapping via Wi-Fi® connectivity, or get it preloaded on Sapphire editions. Plus, Sapphire editions support multi-band GNSS technology for stronger, better, more accurate positioning in challenging environments
There are no reviews yet.