TN12 2016 XP-L CW
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to give out max 1100 lumen with one 18650 battery (not included)
- Compact & Reliable EDC flashlight: ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
- Improved circuit design makes the brightness difference between High and Max modes more obvious.
- The LED bulb in the head is more centralized for better beam focus.
Package Dimensions: xx
Feature and Specification:
— Cree XP-L V6 LED
– Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery (No Included).
– Max output:1100 lumens with XP-L V6
– Working voltage: 2.7V-6V
– 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter)
– 86g weight (without batteries)
– Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
– Versatile mode:Turbo (1100lm / 95min), Strobe (1100lm / 3.8hours), High (435lm / 4.2hours), Medium (175lm / 11.8 hours), Low (18lm / 5.5 days), Firefly (0.4lm / 74 days)
– Aircraft-grade aluminum body
– Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
– Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light.Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium,high and Max.
With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into strobe mode(13HZ).
A single press on the side switch will return the flashlight to general lighting mode from strobe.