TN12 XP-L NW+MCC-2S+2X3400
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Brightest Flashlight on 1 x 18650 (No Included) – Adopted latest Cree XP-L LED combined with new designed ThruNite drive up to 1100 ANSI lumen. Neutral white output will be 20% less than cool white.
- Super Long Run Time & Vertisal modes – TN12 XP-L can hold 74 dayes with firefly 0.4 lm output, 5 versatile modes available: Turbo /Strobe /High/ Medium/Low/ Firefly
- Compact & Reliable Flashlight – Length(5.63 inch) x diameter(1 inch); net weight: 2.90 oz; this compact light can be used for any tactical use. Waterproof to IPX-8; 2m; 30min, compact resistance to 1.2 meters.
- Functional Features – Tail cap switch for on and off, side button for mode selection & easy operation; One click access to strobe and tail cap with momentary capability for tactical and military application.
Package Dimensions: xx
Feature and Specification:
— Cree XP-L V6 LED
– Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery (No Included).
– Max output:1100 lumens with XP-L V6
– Working voltage: 2.7V-6V
– 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter)
– 86g weight (without batteries)
– Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
– Versatile mode:Turbo (1100lm / 95min), Strobe (1100lm / 3.8hours), High (435lm / 4.2hours), Medium (175lm / 11.8 hours), Low (18lm / 5.5 days), Firefly (0.4lm / 74 days)
– Aircraft-grade aluminum body
– Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
– Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light.Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium,high and Max.
With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into strobe mode(13HZ).
A single press on the side switch will return the flashlight to general lighting mode from strobe.