- Thanks to its stepless focus and water resistant housing the VARTA High Optics Flashlight is perfect for any situation, whether for work, power failures, camping, hiking and other outdoor activities.
- The light is particularly resilient thanks to a housing made of high quality, anodized aluminum (Type III). Therefore it is suitable for use in cars, sheds, garages, when doing repair and construction work or at night at the camp fire.
- The 3 Watt high performance LED flashlight with MCU controlled on/off button with infinitely variable dimming function and strobe mode convinces both indoor and outdoor. The light indicates a low battery status via light flashes.
- With a beam range of up to 141m and a light output of up to 200 lumens, this premium flashlight sets new standards. The lanyard ensures a comfortable and secure grip in any situation.
- The battery runtime is up to 26 hours. 3x Varta High Energy AAA batteries included.
Package Dimensions: xx
With the Varta High Optics flashlights you are prepared for any situation. The CREE high performance LED offers a patented, continuous, and precise focus with a very bright light output for professional use outdoors or at work – whenever you need a powerful LED light. Full control over the light cone thanks to an adjustable head. In scatter mode you can achieve an even beam. In spot mode you reach a higher beam focus. The special knurling on the grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold in every situation. The aluminum case with Type III anodization, which is also used in aerospace engineering, offers an exceptional scratch resistance. The High Optics flashlights guarantee precise focus and an easy dim function. Ideal areas of application include: the workshop, garage, caravan, boat, car, shed or garden, as well as indoor and outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, hunting, walking the dog, household repairs, cave exploration, emergencies, and power failures.